Audit and Risk Committee Charter
Director-General ASD has established the ASD Audit and Risk Committee in compliance with the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013.
This charter sets out the committee’s authority, composition and tenure, role and responsibilities, reporting and administrative arrangements.
The role of the committee is to provide independent advice to the Director-General in accordance with the Director-General's duties as the accountable authority under the requirements of section 17 of the PGPA Rule.
The committee’s responsibilities are to monitor, review and where appropriate, make recommendations to the Director-General with respect to:
- financial reporting
- performance reporting
- system of risk oversight and management
- system of internal control
- internal and external audit.
Table of contents
- Roles and responsibilities
- Financial reporting
- Performance reporting
- System of risk oversight and management
- System of internal controls
- Other functions
- Administrative arrangements
- Conflicts of interest
- Audit Committee performance
- Review of charter