We offer a wide range of benefits to our staff including:
- Unique, challenging and rewarding work
- Dedicated training, mentoring and development opportunities
- Diverse career paths
- Flexible working arrangements
- Casual dress supported
- Supportive work environment
- Work-life balance
- Family leave
- Parental leave
- Study assistance opportunities
- National and international travel opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Pay increases linked to regular performance reviews
- Salary packaging available
- Relocation assistance for successful applicants
Learning and development
Investing in our staff is one of the keys to our success. We can offer you opportunities to develop your skills and experience in a range of areas.
At ASD, your ongoing learning and development is important to us. We mentor, develop and train you to be the best you can be, and provide you with opportunities to take on different challenges.
You will work in multi-disciplinary teams and learn to use a wide range of systems. We encourage you to ask questions, find solutions and look for new ways of doing things.
We will support you with on-the-job training, and can provide opportunities to attend industry courses and conferences to further develop your skills for a diverse and rewarding career.
ASD employees bring their best to work each day, and we understand that to do this you also have to bring your best to your home life too. Our flexible working vision is based on a where, when and how model. We actively encourage our employees and managers to design a work schedule to best support their needs.
A detailed summary of employment conditions can be found in our ASD Employment Determination 2020 (PDF).