Media and Communication roles plan, develop, implement and evaluate information and communication strategies that create an understanding of ASD, our mission and role within the National Intelligence Community.
The Media and Communication Function is responsible for developing complex targeted communication products for internal and external audiences.
Staff are required to have knowledge of and compliance to relevant legislative frameworks, government decision-making and Australian Signals Directorate’s mission and policy requirements.
- Strong communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of media and communication practices
- Works collaboratively in a team
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Builds and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Identifies communication risks and opportunities
- Prioritisation and management of resources and workflow
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience leading and managing a team (Executive Level roles only)
Jobs within this function
- Communications Officer (ASD4, 5 and 6)
- Communications Manager (EL1)
- Communications Director (EL2)
- Media Officer (ASD4, 5, 6)
- Media Manager (EL1)
- Media Director (EL2)