Health roles focus on Psychology functions and are responsible for performing psychological assessments and providing a range of organisational psychology services and counselling services.
The Psychology Function is responsible for performing psychological assessments and providing a range of organisational psychology services and counselling services..
The Psychology Function prepare, engage and deliver complex psychological reports, presentations and training session.
- Works independently and exercises sound judgement
- Problem solving and management of complex issues
- Builds and maintains professional relationships with stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Experienced in leading and managing a team (Executive Level roles only)
- Must be registered as a psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia
Jobs within this function
- Psychologist (ASD6, EL1 and EL2)
- Psychologist Manager (EL1)
- Psychologist Director (EL2)