The Personnel Security Function is responsible for managing the development and maintenance of security policies and procedures. The Security Psychologist is also responsible for performing complex psychological assessments and analysis.
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and orally
- Research and analytical skills
- Expertise and knowledge of security policies and procedures
- Works collaboratively in a team
- Strong problem solving and issue management
Jobs within this function
- Security Policy Officer (ASD4, 5 and 6)
- Security Psychologist (ASD6, EL1 and EL2)*
*must have completed a Bachelor of Psychology and have unconditional membership with the Psychology Board of Australia.