Logistics roles manage and maintain ASD’s inventory to meet mission and policy requirements.
The Logistics Management Function is responsible for logistics inventory management and managing and implementing stock and stock take plans.
Staff are required to have knowledge of and compliance to relevant legislative frameworks, government decision-making and Australian Signals Directorate’s mission and policy requirements.
- Works collaboratively in a team
- Makes independent decisions
- Undertakes technical research and analysis
- Strong communication skills
Jobs within this function
- Inventory Management Officer (ASD5)
- Logistics Team Leader (ASD5)
- Store Person (ASD3 and 4)