EPL – Evaluated Products List
The Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) maintains the Evaluated Products List (EPL) of ICT security products evaluated by ASD for use in Australian and New Zealand government agencies.
- Products on the EPL are certified for specific purposes and specific security levels.
- Products on the EPL may be used to build secure systems and networks as described in the Australian Government Information Security Manual.
- Products are certified against the internationally-recognised ISO 15408 Common Criteria (CC). The CC Portal lists other products with mutually-recognised certification that you may choose.
- ASD’s certification office, the Australasian Certification Authority, oversees the Australasian Information Security Evaluation Program (AISEP) that administers product testing by licensed commercial evaluation facilities.
- The EPL also lists ASD’s Cryptographic Evaluations.