Cloud Computing Security
Cloud computing offers organisations potential benefits including cost savings and improved business outcomes. However, there are a variety of information security risks that need to be carefully considered.
Cloud Computing Security for Tenants
This document is designed to assist a tenant organisation’s cyber security team, cloud architects and business representatives to work together to perform a risk assessment and use cloud services securely.
- Read Cloud Computing Security for Tenants (HTML)
- Download Cloud Computing Security for Tenants (PDF)
Cloud Computing Security for Cloud Service Providers
This document is designed to assist assessors validating a cloud service's security posture. This document can also be used by Cloud Service Providers that want to offer secure cloud services.
- Read Cloud Computing Security for Cloud Service Providers (HTML)
- Download Cloud Computing Security for Cloud Service Providers (PDF)
Cloud Computing Security Considerations
This discussion paper is largely superseded by newer guidance available on this web page. Nevertheless, some readers might find its conversational format useful to start a discussion with stakeholders in their organisation and with Cloud Service Providers.
- Read Cloud Computing Security Considerations (HTML)
- Download Cloud Computing Security Considerations (PDF)
Australian government customers with questions regarding this advice should contact ASD Advice and Assistance.
Australian businesses and other private sector organisations seeking further information should contact CERT Australia.